* Silo is mounted on a portable Tandem Axle chassis.
* Running lights are recess mounted on the bottom of the self erecting plate that supports the Silo.
* Electric power is generated via solar cells mounted on the top of the Silo.
* Once the Silo is erected, Sand can be emptied in a 360 degree direction via twin chutes mounted beneath dual outlets on the base of the silo.
* The Silo outlets are opened and closed by (2) linear actuators.
* The Chutes beneath the discharge openings are designed to discharge sand at near ground level.
* If sand needs to be conveyed away from the Silo discharge openings, then the chutes should be eliminated and replaced with 10” to 14” Augers of an appropriate length mounted beneath the Silo discharge openings.
* New this unit goes for $280,000